TRIDENTCOM 2016 Proceedings are now published in:
Final full program available here.
- See program overview.
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Register here and benefit from Early Rates until 20 May (EAI member discount also available)
- CAMERA-READY DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 23 MAY 2016
- TRIDENTCOM 2016 will take place in Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Submit your Work in Progress and get feedback from research experts - more information available here.
- SUBMISSION EXTENDED! Final Deadlines: Submission Deadline: 10 April 2016, Notification Deadline: 24 April 2016, C-R Deadline; 8 May 2016
- Keynote Speakers confirmed: Jaime Lloret , Universidad Politécnica de Valencia & Nei Kato, Tohoku University, Japan
11th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
The 11th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Hangzhou, China, 13-15 of June 2016, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academic and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber physical systems and computer communications.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2016 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials and demonstrations, involving:
(1)Big Data Science and Applications:
• Big Data and Cloud Computing
• Big Data Outsourcing
• Security and privacy in Big Data
• Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries.
(2) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications:
• Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
• Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems
• Security and privacy in IoT & CPS
• Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(3) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications
• Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology
• Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
• Software-Defined Network Testbeds
• Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(4) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology
• Testbed Development, Operations and Management
• Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology
• Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds
• Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
Workshops proposal deadline 1 January 2016
Full Paper Submission deadline:
1 March 2016 27 March 2016
Notification and Registration opens:
4 March 2016 1 May 2016
15 April 2016 23 May 2016
Start of Conference 14 June 2016
End of Conference 15 June 2016
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an expanded form in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.